Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Actron CP9145 I like it a lot.

Actron CP9145 I like it a lot.
I've done quite a bit of work from complete engine rebuilds, transmissions, rear axle assemblies, and the dreaded tinkering with the electronics. These parts are usually safely out of sight until something won't work and you happily can not find the sensor or the coupler its supposed to be linked to. Tilting an engine to locate and O2 sensor is not a great way to spend a day. There is no way around this stuff as its here and when something does not work it is just plain time consuming. I use this thing and I did buy the OBDI cable for it too. I have the opportunity to be challenged by some older GM stuff. To the point. I've used this thing, I've dropped this thing, and I've gotten some good answers from this thing.I like this unit and am glad I bought it. If you intend to use more than once in a great while for some mystery that lights up your indicator by all means buy one. For those that tinker under the hood you already know changing one thing causes a change in lots more and this unit will help you track down the ripple effect of problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment