Sunday, April 15, 2012

Actron CP9145 Great tool AND C.A.N. compliant

Actron CP9145 Great tool AND C.A.N. compliant.
I got this when it was a Gold Box deal in May 2008. Got it for a GREAT price well under $eventy doll@rs.
At that price this was a steal. I use it to turn of check engine lights after I do an oil change on my 2007 Kia Sedona EX. Used it to diagnose my fathers 1995 Ford Ranger pickup. And diagnosed a bad vacum in my 2000 Subaru.
This device will pay for itself in about a year when you consider a trip to a mechanic in NYC costs $5 - $10 to turn an idiot light off.

Great tool for any level of user. I am not a mechanic. I am actually a computer programmer. Can do basic things like oil changes, tune ups, ect and this is easy to use.

I read some have asked if its C.A.N. compliant and answer is yes BUT only if its the new firmware. Mine was luckily. If yours is not there is an upgrade, but it costs money. Go to actrons website to see what the firmware is for the C.A.N. compliancy

No comments:

Post a Comment