Monday, April 9, 2012

Actron CP9145 Scanner Works as advertised... built well.

Actron CP9145 Scanner Works as advertised... built well.
The CP9145 functioned well from the first time I used it. The unit is very intuitive as far as setup and use. I was curious whether it was up to date as far as C.A.N. use. I opened the unit and saw that it was the latest hardware. It has already saved me more money than I paid for it!

Actron CP9145 Scanner Quality, the right features and user-friendly.
I've been in the automotive repair industry for almost 20 years. I was a technician for over 1/2 of it. The CP9145 does exactly what it says it will do. I've used it while driving to read live data and diagnose a problem. At 1/3rd the cost of those "BIG NAME" tool-manufacturers I was sceptical at first. I'm happy I took the chance.

Actron CP9145 Scanner Worked for me.
I had the check engine light on my Dodge Neon and I scanned it and deleted the diagnostic and the light has not come back on. So it did what I needed it to do.   

No comments:

Post a Comment