Monday, April 30, 2012

Actron CP9145 Very good

Actron CP9145 Very good
This unit has been a god send for diagnosing my multiple vehicles. It has been a valuable tool in saving me money on repairs as I do not need to go to a garage to have simple diagnostics done. The only complaint so far is getting help from the manufacturer as the supplied cd does not work with Apple computers and I cannot get a reply from Actron themselves. Beside that it was a very good investment.

Actron CP9145 This thing works, period!!
I am not a handy person and do not like to read through the manual. I even called the help line after I received the product and read the manual a couple of times (even though I do not like it). I never repair my car myself and do not plan to do it. However, I would like to know what is wrong with my car when the check engine light is on before I take it to the dealership. I just want to be safe by not ignoring serious problems.

This thing works perfectly. The most difficult part of using this tool is to bend down and hook it up (no need to use any other tools). The rest will take about 2 minutes. So far (since Friday), I have canceled 3 lights (98 nissan, 02 VW Golf - twice, 01 Toyota Corrola with a rebuilt 02 engine). None of those car have serious problems. 

No comments:

Post a Comment